When caught in deciding on a gravity knives, you should not dwell on attributes like foldability.
Other features like technicality should be of more concern and I will discuss that further below.
Below are the best gravity knives….
1. Benchmade Presidio Automatic knife
What Benchmade Presidio automatic knife can do/ is used for.
This knife is linked with excellent reliability since its edge is thoroughly examined, thus giving you a perfect experience with maximum efficiency when handling outdoor events.
• 5.0 length when closed
• Folder type- Automatic
• The total length of 8.72 inches.
• Brand- Benchmade auto presidio two
• Slightly serrated drop tip knife design
• The knife has an automatic axis pulling mechanism with built-safety
• The blade has a drop point
• It has a handle made from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and is black coated
• Pouch made of Cordura with a snap closure and a clipped malice
• It has a pocket clip with a reversible tip-up deep-carry
• Easy to carry as it is relatively portable
• It has a great handle design
• The knife is quite expensive
• It is quite heavy
Why Benchmade Presidio automatic knife is in the list
It comes with a nice handle with enough dimension to allow you to have a reasonably excellent grip.
2. Tactical Snake Eye Knife
What Tactical Snake Eye Knife can do/is used for
The knife can be used in various tasks, like hunting, backpacking, daily chopping; furthermore, it can be used in self-defense scenarios.
• Snake eye tactical brand
• Black in color
• It has a length of 5.5 inches
• Drop point blade edge
•Pros Knife material- a 3CR13 steel
• The knife has a sheath made of nylon
• It has a long comfortable handle of 5.5 inches
• Strong tactical snake eye fixed blade
• The knife is simple to set up
• It is a robust and durable blade
• Quite small in size
• It is sharp but not razor-sharp
Why Tactical Snake Eye Knife is in the list
The knife is connected with an outstanding performance because it is made of stainless steel; it is also robust and highly resistant to rust.
3. X bay pocket knife
What X bay pocket knife can do/ is used for
It is a multipurpose tool that may be used in many tasks like slicing fruits, opening envelopes, and even cutting twine.
• Carbon steel blade material
• Complete ops-box style
• SWA24S model
• The knife has a simple pocket clip and a finger flipper
• It has a liner lock to prevent the blade from slipping
• They’re ideal for transporting in regions where you need to be cautious due to their small size and lightweight.
Various scenarios in today’s world necessitate the use of a small, sharp blade to perform acts such as cutting rope or other comparable duties.
- Because of their tiny size, the quality of the materials used in production determines how long this knife will last.
- They are of a small size. It can be not easy to grip and use at times, notably for those with large hands.
Why X bay pocket knife is in the list
This knife is made of stainless steel for maximum durability, allowing the blade to keep its shape for an extended period.
- POCKET KNIFE: 8.2inch(20.8cm) overall length，blade length：3.5 inch...
- D2 STEEL KNIFE: Durable D2 steel blade hardness 60 HRC, stonewashed and...
- Titanium Alloy Handle：Handle made of TC Titanium alloy, sturdy and resist...
- Full length: 23.0cm
- Blade length: 9.0cm
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Total Length: 22CM
- Blade Length: 9CM
- Knife weight: 230g
- Dimensions: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1...
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon...
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger...
So what is the best gravity knife?
The 3 best gravity knife choices are…
- Benchmade Presidio automatic knife
- Tactical Snake Eye Knife
- X bay pocket knife
In the list above, I would pick the x bay pocket knife, as it is small, and I can carry it concealed and without it weighing me down,
Last update on 2022-01-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API