In this blog, you’ll learn that having a pocket knife comes with a greater level of utility.
You don’t need to be a handyman in the wilderness fighting for survival to appreciate the benefits of a pocket knife.
The quality of the pocket knife increases with the increases in price, and having a sharp blade will fit a wide range of your everyday application ranging from the slicing of food during a hike or camp, harvesting herb and opening packed food.
The pocket knife price ranges from as low as $25 to thousands of dollars; therefore, choosing one that will meet all your needs may be a bit tricky.
These are the best three expensive pocket knives: RoverTac Pocket Knife Folding Multitool Knife, Kershaw Select Fire (1920) and James Brand The Carter.
Let’s cover them in more detail…
1. RoverTac Pocket Knife Folding Multitool Knife
The Rovertac pocket knife is a multi-functional folding knife that you can use on your camping to do various tasks such as opening can, cutting herbs, chopping meat and vegetables and cutting ropes.
The key specification for this tool includes: It has a pair of priers, a bottle opener, and a sheath for storage.
It is compact, durable, and with a safeguarding mechanism with 100%guarantee workmanship.
The knife measures 4.34 by 1.3 by 1 inch in dimension and weighs 0.49 pounds.
The key feature of this knife includes the blade shape that is spey pointed.
The blade and the handle are made from stainless steel with the handle colored black.
The knife is compact, durable and practical with a nine-inch screwdriver for multipurpose user.
It is well built with stainless steel materials and the outside is coated with a black color that makes it durable.
It has a safeguard locking mechanism that prevents the blade from accidentally closing in your pocket fingers.
It is the best knife with better holding support, a stronger and sharp blade, and a great lock system.
Safeguard Locking Mechanism ensures that the blade does not block on your fingers, and you require to give it a push for you to close and flip.
It is easy to move around with. It comes with a pouch to wear on a belt while folded in its casing.
- When unfolding closely point at you, it can cause injuries to the user.
I included this knife because you will be more satisfied with the rovertac pocket folding multi-tool knife (see the best pocket knife for girls)
2. Kershaw Select Fire (1920)
Kershaw Select Fire (1920) is a multi-functional pocket knife with a 3.4-inch 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade; the current model is known as the select five.
The knife will make you love your camping, hiking, fishing trip.
A multi-functional 3.4-inch stainless knife and a glass that comfortably sits on the hand make the knife an ideal choice for people planning for a camp since it is easy to carry around.
This knife is used for various campaign pursues, including cutting herbs, chopping meat, and it is a representation of the value and dignity since it can be offered to the loved one and family as a gift.
This pocket knife has the following key specification; It has a special feature of a user manual.
It is black, and the handle material is a glass reinforced with nylon.
The blade length measures 3.38 inches.
The features for this pocket include; it is electrically powered and play a major role in driving screws since it has two special screwdrivers.
It has an AC/DC power source that is rechargeable. The product care is done by hand washing.
• The kershaw select offers a hand grip for handling.
• It has another set of interchangeable versatile blades
• The blade is easy to carry and move around with.
• The handle features are textured glass handle build with two flathead bits and crosshead lock, a clip that tags on the pocket, and manual un-flipping.
• Some people still find this pocket knife expensive.
I included this pocket knife since you can feel its sleek, comfy texture on the handgrip and its lightweight in its handling and compatibility in your pocket.
3. James Brand the Carter
This pocket knife is priced at $159.00. It is made from high-quality materials.
The knife has a low maintenance cost since it is made from high-end VG-10 stainless steel.
It has a milled handle with a slide-to-lock feature and the smooth action makes it enjoyable to use.
It has a black handle and weighs about 0.04 pounds, making it convenient to carry for campaign.
The slide lock feature allows the user to flick open faster.
The blade is made from stainless steel that makes it corrosion resistant.
It is deemed expensive for most knife buyers.
I included this pocket knife since it is nicely crafted for one-hand use with simple flipping of open and close (see also the best Japanese pocket knives here)
- Spring Assisted Knife 3.25" 3MM THICK BLADE
- 4.75" CLOSED RAINBOW STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE INCLUDES RAINBOW POCKET CLIP
- KERSHAW ZING SS POCKETKNIFE: The Zing is a value-priced EDC with style....
- DROP POINT PLAIN EDGE BLADE: Made from high-quality 8Cr13MoV blade steel,...
- BEAD-BLASTED STAINLESS-STEEL HANDLE: The silver stainless-steel handle is...
- EDC tactical knife for men and women. A pocket clip and a lanyard are...
- Steel type – 440C. The blade provides impressive cutting performance out...
- Perfect tactical knife for everything - Camping, Everyday carry, Hiking,...
- 3.25-inch S35VN steel blade shows amazing toughness and resistance to edge...
- Handle features a carbon fiber front and sturdy titanium back for...
- DLC-coating on the blade gives sleek matte-black look and enhanced...
- ▶【 Ultra Sharp & Durable 】 Made with razor sharp black 3Cr13...
- ▶【 Designed with Utility & Safety 】 Well-designed with a simple...
- ▶【 Perfect Do-it-all EDC Knife 】This compact folding pocket knife...
So, what’s the best three expensive pocket knives?
The best three expensive pocket knives recommended are;
- RoverTac Pocket Knife Folding Multitool Knife.
- Kershaw Select Fire (1920)
- James Brand the Carter
If I had to pick just 1, it would be RoverTac Pocket Knife Folding Multitool Knife since it is fairly priced and equipped with the tool, features, and functionality of the other two.
It has better holding support, a stronger and sharp blade, and a safeguard locking system since it folds into a casing.
I am an independent safety and survival expert and consultant. I have over 15+ years of experience working with corporations and individuals to help identify, remediate and prepare for threats and and disasters. I help clients understand risks and blog about my thoughts and techniques at DisasterShelters.net
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API