Self-defence is one necessity that many fails to acknowledge.
As a parent, you should never let your innocent kids leave for the hike with no means to handle danger if it comes knocking.
A simple but perfect way to prepare the children is by buying them small knives and teaching them how to use them.
Are you that caring dad who always want the best for his girls and would do anything to protect them?
Here are the best three pocket knives for girls available for the specific task…
DISCLOSURE: DisasterShelters.net is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
1. RoverTac Pocket Knife
The fiction looking like knife is one of its kind.
The small blade is designed to handle everything in the user’s outdoor activities.
Apart from the usual chopping off, the knife can handle six other jobs to make it ideal for outdoor activities.
With a Rovertac pocket knife, no threat is beyond your handling.
Made with stainless steel
The blade is made with stainless steel to avoid rust when exposed to water. This gives it a long period of service time.
Built for multipurpose
The blade is equipped with the following;
Needle Nose Pliers
Screwdriver Bit Adapter
9-in-1 Screwdriver set
Secure locking system
The security lock is meant to protect you from accidental opens and closes.
You are also advised to ensure that the blade is facing away from you when pressing the safety lock.
• Easy to handle
• Cheap pricing
• Ling lasting
• Easy to carry
• A lot of staff to get along with
2. ALBATROSS EDC
My second selection is the albatross EDC knife designed by the FK003.
The curves and futuristic designs installed in this knife will trigger your love for knives to the next level.
This dagger is built for hunters with perfect piercing and cutting capabilities.
With it, you can shake any challenge that comes your way.
The knife is easy to remove from the holder due to its well-functioning springs.
The steel is stainless and can’t be damaged by rust
• Easy to pull out of the pocket
• Decent birthday gift
• Small in size, making it invisible
• Secured lock system
• Glass breaker
• Designed to do the less demanding tasks
3. TAC Force- Spring Assisted Folding Pocket Knife
The name given to this amazing knife should sell its might task force.
What makes it special is the handle which perfectly fits in the palm.
The knife is also decollated with rainbow colours which make it visible even in the thick bush.
It’s also can get other jobs done with no exaggerations but really useful features
- Aluminium handle with a bottle opener and glass breake
- The handle can be used to break free from a car and serve as a bottle opener yet
- 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-1/4-inch blade length. This gives you an idea of how small the blade is.
• Easily visible after dropping it
• Small in size
• The handle is less comfy compared to a plastic one
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from quality materials. 3CR13 black fine edge...
- TACTICAL EVOLVED: Manufactured with the military, police, and fire & rescue...
- DEPENDABLE: Provides consistent razor-sharp cutting performance and high...
- 3.5 inch Drop Point Fine Edge Blade
- 8.5 inches Overall
- Injection Molded ABS Handle
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure...
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in...
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without...
- Pink pocket knife for women is made of high quality stainless steel 440C....
- Spring assisted knife is equipped with a safe and reliable liner lock....
- Super survival accessory with pink ergonomic handle. This is a perfect tool...
- Purple Aluminum Hearts Handle
- Drop Point Full Edge Stainless Steel Blade
- Spring Assisted Opening Mechanism
So what’s the best pocket knife for a girl?
The three best pocket knives for girls include;
1. RoverTac Pocket Knife
2. Tac Force- Spring Assisted knife
3. Albatross EDC
My pick would be RoverTac Pocket Knife due to its so many to mention features.
I am an independent safety and survival expert and consultant. I have over 15+ years of experience working with corporations and individuals to help identify, remediate and prepare for threats and and disasters. I help clients understand risks and blog about my thoughts and techniques at DisasterShelters.net
Last update on 2023-04-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API