When camping you still have to do your daily activities as usual.
That is cleaning your dishes, gears, and yourself.
Thankfully, there are camping showers sold in the market today to make your work easier.
I prefer to use the multipurpose ones as they help me do my things with ease.
Here are the 3 best camping showers you can consider purchasing.
1. Nemo Helio Portable Pressure Camp Shower
This camping shower is very different from most camp showers. You do not need to hang it overhead.
Rest it on the ground, and it will provide you with the pressure you need to bathe yourself, wash your gears, utensils, and even your dog.
Key Specification of Nemo Helio
• It holds 2.9 gallons of water, which means you can use it for 5 to 7 minutes
• It has a 7-foot hose, and you can easily hold it overhead when showering
• It weighs 605 grams
• It has a dimension of 10 by 10 by 6 inches
• It can be quickly pressurized using a foot pump.
• It sits well on the ground
• It can easily warm your water since it has a black tank
Pros and Cons of Nemo Helio Camping Shower
• It is portable
• It is lightweight
• It is easy to use since it does not require a lot of time to set up
• If moisture gets trapped in it might start to smell.
I picked the Nemo Helio camping shower since it is easy to use, and all you have to do is place it on the ground to use it. There is no need to look for places to hang it.
2. Green Elephant Solar Shower
This is multipurpose camping gear. You can use it as a dry pack and also as a camping shower.
It keeps your things dry as it is waterproof.
You only fill it with water whenever you want to take a shower.
Key Specifications of Green Elephant Solar Shower
• It is made from no-toxic TPU material
• It holds about 5 gallons
• The water can be heated up using sun rays
• It is convenient
• It is multipurpose
• It is waterproof
• You can replace the hose with straps to carry it
Pros and Cons of Green Elephant Solar Shower
• It is easy to use
• It is affordable
• It is durable
• It is comfortable
• It does not have a temperature gauge.
I picked this camping shower because it is waterproof and protects your stuff from getting wet.
3. Sea to Summit Pocket Shower
With this, you can still enjoy your shower while camping, fishing, or hiking.
• It can hold ten liters of water
• It weighs 5.25 ounces
• It is made of polyurethane-coated nylon
• It is water and leakproof
• Its black color absorbs heat from the sun
• You can easily control water pressure by twisting the showerhead
Pros and Cons of Sea to Summit Pocket Shower
• It is easy to use
• You can control water pressure easily
• It can be used as a dry pack
• It has to be hanged when you fill it. You cannot place it on the ground
I also picked sea to summit pocket shower because it can act as a dry pack since it is waterproof.
- 【Larger Capacity But Compact and lightweight Camping Shower Bag】 With a...
- 【Heat Absorbing Design and Durable Material】 The camping shower heats...
- 【More Convenient and Easier to Use and Carry】 The portable shower is...
- 【Large Capacity】- You will get 2 pack solar shower bags with a large...
- 【Easy to Use】- It is designed with an on/off adjustable switch to...
- 【Camping to Glamping】- It allows you to enjoy a refreshing and pleasant...
- MULTIPURPOSE PRIVACY TENT - This versatile shelter with a removable bottom...
- POP UP INSTALLATION - This changing tent automatically pops open in seconds...
- EASY TO SECURE – This camping shower tent is easy to anchor, regardless...
- 【Heat Absorbing Design for Portable Shower】This solar shower bag is...
- 【Compact and Lightweight Camping Shower Bag with High Water...
- 【Camping Shower Kit Supplied with Useful Accessories】The camping...
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR HANDHELD SHOWER - Transforms Sink or Bucket of Water Into...
- PERFECTLY PLEASING PRESSURE - Showerhead Features One Simple Flow Rate for...
- SUCTION CUP SUPPORT - Shower-Head Securely Sticks to Any Flat Surface with...
So what’s the Best Camping Shower?
The best camping shower is the Green Elephant Solar shower since it is multipurpose, stores enough water and is comfortable to use.
I am an independent safety and survival expert and consultant. I have over 15+ years of experience working with corporations and individuals to help identify, remediate and prepare for threats and and disasters. I help clients understand risks and blog about my thoughts and techniques at DisasterShelters.net
Last update on 2024-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API