A karambit is quite an exceptional multi-purpose knife.
The knife bears an Indonesian origin, with its design inspired by a tiger’s claws.
This remarkable knife is devised for the accuracy, effectiveness, and security of the user.
A karambit has a bowed blade, a comfortable handgrip, and a safety loop.
The karambits are appreciated because of their accuracy when cutting, a great measure of retentiveness, and fitness for a wide range of activities.
Here are the 3 best double edged karambits…
1) Fox 599 G10 Black Emerson Wave Folding Karambit
This knife has a 2.25-inch-long blade. When entirely lengthened it is 7-inch-long and 4.75-inch-long when doubled over.
The blade is contoured as a tiger’s claw. This gives it a sharp edge that gives a boost to the tip’s holding ability.
- This karambit has a convertible pocket fastener.
- The karambit is comprised of a movable pocket fastener, enabling the knife’s use by either arm.
- The karambit has an impeccable standard, bearing the Emerson Wave approval.
- Its black tubing gives the karambit and edged point.
- It is suitable to fit into either a small or a medium-sized glove.
- The karambit is so sharp-edged that it can jeopardize your safety and hurt you.
- The karambit’s sickle can easily get attached to your pocket.
2) Undercover Black Karambit Dagger Knife
- This knife weighs about 0.2 kilograms.
- The karambit has an overall size of around 6.5 inches
- The knife is constituted of a firm plastic case.
- The knife bears a couple of finger pits with a ridged pattern.
- The karambit has an outstanding grasp.
- The undercover karambit is made of stainless steel.
- The knife easily gets hooked in the sheath.
- The karambit requires repeated filing, or else runs the risk of getting blunt after a short while.
3) Nvetls CSGO Knife Sharp Pocket Knives
- The karambit has a tidy tip and an even blade line.
- The knife has a broad and solid blade, and a comfortable handgrip.
- The material used to make this karambit is of great quality and dense steel.
- The karambit has close-packed dimensions.
- This knife’s make is evidence of excellent workmanship.
- The knife has a case and a hanging rope, for easy and secure portability.
- The karambit has a relatively bright color, that may not necessarily be preferable for everyone.
- This knife is very sharp, raising the possibility of causing harm when carrying it around.
What is the Technique Applied in Using a Double-Edged Karambit?
The karambit should be held with the blade facing downward from the fist’s base while bending to the front.
Since the karambit is mainly used in a grappling movement, a knife with a finger loop can also be effective while applied in a striking motion, knocking the rival using the loop.
However, some karambits are fashioned to be used in a forging movement.
The pliability involved in the hitting techniques makes the karambit an efficient tool for personal shielding.
There is also a finger fender, that tightens your grasp on the knife.
This not only makes the karambit easily navigable using the fingers but also makes it strenuous to be disarmed.
If you are looking to getting yourself a karambit, there is a huge variety of knives to choose from.
This wide range comprises karambits that bear varying elements, that give each knife an edge above the rest.
Therefore, this makes it difficult to settle for a particular one.
- Size: Overall Length: 7.08" in (18 cm), Blade Length: 3.46" in (8.8 cm) and...
- Detail: Blade Thickness: 0.18" in (0.45 cm) and hardness 59-60 HRC, Overall...
- Blade Material: D2, Handle Material: G10, safe and convenient kydex sheaths...
- DIMENSIONS: 7 inches (18 cm) overall, blade length of 3.85 inches (9.8 cm),...
- MATERIAL: Blade is made of reliable full tang 420HC stonewashed steel and...
- DESIGN: OERLA outdoor duty fixed blade knife designed by a retired veteran...
- Size: Overall Length: 7.08" in (18 cm), Blade Length: 3.14" in (8 cm) and...
- Detail: Blade Thickness: 0.18" in (0.45 cm) and hardness 58-60 HRC, Overall...
- Blade Material: 5Cr15MoV, Handle Material: G10, safe and convenient kydex...
- Packaged include: 1 x Karambit Knife+1X Cowhide Sheath
- Full length: 7.1inch (18cm),Blade:3.5inch(9cm),Handle length: 3.6inch(10cm)
- Handle material: G10, Blade Materials: D2 Stainless Steel, Hardness: 60HRC
- Pure blood tactical fighting claws knife，Perfect inside blade curvature,...
- The blade is made of D2 steel and has been quenched to a hardness of...
- Double-edged design, you can complete the attack at any angle/posture.
So, What’s The Best Double Edged Karambit?
The best double edged Karambit is the fox 599 G10 black Emerson wave karambit is the pick of the bunch.
This knife has a captivating design and practical elements.
Also, the karambit is steady and accurate, making it safe and dependable.
Last update on 2022-06-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API