With the improvement of technology and the introduction of hundreds of options of fighting weapons, the knife may seem like an outdated weapon in this century.
But the truth is that it is still one of the most versatile weapons out there.
Knives are created differently; therefore, it is crucial to ensure that you choose the right one for your purpose.
Lucky for you, I have used tons of knives while hunting, and I can comfortably recommend three of the best I’ve used.
1. US Marine KA-BAR CorpsKnife
KA-BAR is one of the most popular brands for combat knives. It has been in existence since 1898.
The US Navy has used these knives, so you can be assured of quality knives from them.
The KA-BAR US marine CopsKnife is primarily made of the 1095 steel Cro-Van, and it comes with a relatively increased length.
Its length allows me to use it as a blade and its fixed blade design makes it versatile, so you can use it for several activities.
What Can US Marine KA-BAR CorpsKnife be Used For?
• Single combat
• Gift for friends, especially ones in the military
• Home use such as unwrapping gifts
• Blade material: Carbon steel
• Blade length: 7 inches
• Overall length: 11.875 inches
• Edge angles: 20 degrees
• It comes with a sheath leather
• Made in the USA
• Suitable for both genders
• It’s a multitask knife
• Crafted with a durable 095 steel
• A straight-edge knife
• It comes with a leather sheath
• It weighs two pounds, which some may find heavy.
Why I have Included US Marine KA-BAR CorpsKnife in this list
This knife is, by far, the most popular knife from KA-BAR, and the US troops even used it during World War.
It is versatile, durable, and affordable, considering its quality.
2. Cold Steel SRK
If you are looking for something affordable but still classy, you should definitely consider Cold Steel SRK.
What You Can Use It For
• As a gift
To help you decide it, here are the specifications and features that come with it.
• Item weight: 8.2 ounces
• Blade material: Stainless steel
• Blade length: 6 inches
• Handle length: 4-3/4 inches
• Lightweight making it easy to use
• Strong clip points
• Non-stick coat
• Kraton grip
• Excellent handle and ergonomics
• An affordable knife for all
• It comes with sheath leather, providing the user with several carry options.
• A versatile knife
• Some users find it too lightweight.
Why it is on this list
The Cold Steel SRK knife is on this list because it deserves to be here.
It is lightweight, affordable, and versatile.
It does not excel at something specific, but it does a decent job in pretty much everything.
2. Glock Perfection
We all know Glock, thanks to the many beautiful products they’ve made for us.
Like other Glock knives, the perfection knife is definitely a catch.
What You Use It For
• It is specifically made for combat
• Blade Style: Clip-point with a sawtooth spine.
• Blade length: 6.5 inches
• Sheath material: Polymer
• Weight: 7.13 inches
• Total length: 11 inches
• It comes with a single piece of polymer sheath.
• Phosphorus treated blade
• Serrated spine to cause severe damage to the attacker.
• Comfortable and grippy.
• Really sharp to cause the worst damage
• It is prone to rust compared to other knives.
Why it is on this list
It is affordable, comfortable, and easy to carry. It brings excellent value to your money and is easy to sharpen.
- Karambit Knife Smart Design: Rounded tip for safe training. The oversized...
- Ergonomic Design Handle: The hilt features raised plastic "webbing" for...
- Vivid Multiple Color: Popular tactical karambit, now with an eye-catching...
- Edge Angles - 20 Degrees
- Overall length 11.875 inches
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- Material - stainless steel blade and non slip design plastic handle. Blade...
- Functional - suitable for outdoor activities, such as hunting, fishing,...
- Design - very ergonomically designed handle, comfortable to handle,...
- 12.5" overall length
- 440 stainless steel blade, handle made of real leather stacked
- Includes hard sheath
So, What’s the Best Fighting Knife?
Here are 3 of the best fighting knives…
- Cold Steel SRK
- Glock Perfection
- US Marine KA-BAR CorpsKnife
But if I have to pick one, I will choose the Glock Perfection.
It is affordable, provides excellent value to your money, and is specifically designed for combat.
Last update on 2022-01-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API