I love spending much of my free time outdoors in remote places where I can relax and enjoy the best that Mother Nature offers.
I often do this with my family and sometimes friends.
An eight-person tent serves me well.
It has enough room to stay comfortably and store our basic items at the camping grounds.
If you are a camping enthusiast like myself, check out these three best 8-person tents for your next holiday.
1. Coleman Montana 8
The Coleman Montana 8 is made of polyester taffeta 75D flysheet, which is durable yet lightweight.
It comes with CPX LED lights that offer up to 100 lumens of light.
Your tent also has a power pack that you can use to charge small devices via USB.
I love its hinged door, which enables easy entry and exit and shutting down when it is time to sleep.
The tent itself has a four-pole dome design, which creates a good headroom for better air circulation.
I have put the tent in the list due to its space, the included power system and the ease of setting it up.
• It is durable
• It takes about 15 minutes to set it up
• The tent is incredibly waterproof
• The tent has a mesh ceiling
• It only has two small windows, which may affect air circulation
2. Wenzel Klondike 8
Wenzel combines excellent design with quality to provide weather resistance.
It comes with a polyurethane weather-resistant coating.
The tent (would you consider a 4 person tent?) also comes with two mesh windows and a mesh roof. It also has a shock-corded fibreglass roof frame.
The tent has storage pockets on the sides where you can store small items
The reason for its inclusion in this list is its spacious screen awning and general high-quality constructions.
• It enables good air circulation in the tent
• It has easy-to-follow instructions
• It is made of durable, high-quality material
• It comes with a dark-coloured rainfly. This might make the tent too hot during the day.
2. Ozark Trail Family Cabin 10
If you are travelling with your family, you may want some privacy for your spouse and other family members.
The Ozark Trail Family Cabin 10 provides you with three rooms, with each holding a group of three.
You can use one of the rooms as your dining room if you have less than five campers in your team.
However, if you love an open setup, you can remove the dividers.
The ten has a great loft, six windows for aeration and an electrical cord to power it from an external source
I love its privacy and ability to ensure that each room is well-aerated. This is why I have included it in the list.
• It offers great ventilation
• It is easy to set up
• The tent offers panoramic views of the campsite
• It is highly durable
• It does not come with floor vents.
- 【 High-Quality Waterproof Fabric】: The inner layer and outer layer are...
- 【Breathable and Ventilation Design】: The camping tent has 1 large mesh...
- 【Roomy for 8 People Family Tent】: The tents for camping are suitable...
- ROOMY INTERIOR: Straight wall design with 72in center height create more...
- WEATHER PROTECTION: High-tech coating material with sealed seams and...
- EASY SETUP & COLOR COATED POLES: No particular skills needed, 2 people...
- Instant setup in about 60 seconds
- Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure
- Integrated rainfly with WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and...
- 【Roomy 8 People Family Tent】Spacious design offers enough room for 8...
- 【Easy to Set Up】According to the instructions, 2 person also could set...
- 【5 Breathable Mesh Windows 】The camping tent has 1 large mesh door, 5...
- Spacious: This 8-person tent sleeps up to 8 people, or fits two queen size...
- Features: A fully covered entrance allows for ease of entrance. Rollback...
- Specs: Floor: 16' x 9' | Center height: 72" | Area: 144 sq. ft. + 20 sq....
So What’s The Best 8 Person Tent?
The best 8 person tents are…
- Ozark Trail Family Cabin 10
- Coleman Montana 8
- Wenzel Klondike 8.
Out of the three, I love the Coleman Montana 8.
This tent offers a set of features to make your camping a lot easier.
These include LED lighting and a power pack, lots of space and headroom, and hinged doors. It is also easy to set up without any technical tools.
I am an independent safety and survival expert and consultant. I have over 15+ years of experience working with corporations and individuals to help identify, remediate and prepare for threats and and disasters. I help clients understand risks and blog about my thoughts and techniques at DisasterShelters.net
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API