You need a plan for post-disaster survival. Think about how much time, effort and money you’ve spent in these preparation, it will go to waste if you’re not careful.
- Charge batteries.
- Water and food rotated.
- Monitor for radiation.
- Make security precautions.
- Store items for the re-building process.
- Spent time in the shelter preparing.
- Practice disaster drills with the family.
List of items for an eminent attack:
- Check your telephone for an EMP.
- Turn off the gas.
- Turn off the air vent.
- Instruct family members what to do.
- Lock the shelter from the inside.
- Lie down on the ground and wait.